9.1.05

Home Sweet Home...

I first want to thank all of you who made it yesterday to Crossroads or called with encouragement and promises of prayer.

I talked to my missionary contact, Peter Hays, in Holland today. It seems he may have discovered a place for me to stay. I would be staying in a free-standing house with this lady who is in her mid 20s and is a very strong Christian. The house is in Echmond which is about a 20 minuate bike ride to the Hays's house and 15 to their church. In other words that is a pretty good location. It is not set at all or even close but pray that God's will be done as this has arisen as one of my possibilities as a place to stay. Also i am now only $1,000 away!
May He bless you to be a blessing, Alicia

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For if you care: The town is called "Egmond" and is about 30 minutes bike ride from the church, you now have the option to forget all this information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home