23.1.05

Arrival

Sorry but I haven't had a chance to get to a computer since my arrival. Everything went well and I am alive but things are really crazy right about now. There is currently a snow/sleet outside that is very bad so I am staying the night over at a friend's house until I leave to go back to my place in the morning since it is about a 40 min. bike ride! The house is HUGE! Probably about the size of my own house with my own room and living area. Biking is hard on my knee but I am making due so far. Ma Deb's words of 'feel the burn, love the burn' are my inspiration. I have meetings all week and today we set up the agenda for scouting, which is the 12-18-yr-old youth group. I am unsure as to when I may update this again as getting to a computer is seeming to be a challenge. I love you all and want to thank you for all the support you have shown. I'll be in touch, Alicia

4 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Maria said...

i love you alicia! i'm so happy for you! i wish i could talk to you! have you given justin and joran their gifts? can't wait to hear from you! bye

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia,
Call tonight if possible before 10 pm. Email me whenever you can. Thinking about you. Stay warm and well.
Love You, Mom

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia,
Call tonight if possible before 10 pm. Email me whenever you can. Thinking about you. Stay warm and well.
Love You, Mom

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to see you are safe, bla bla bla. you probobly don't know who this is so i'll give you a hint... only a superhero would know. anyway i hope you have a great time and we all miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home