27.1.05

Why go left?

Have you ever seen a sight that made you want to take a step back and just smile?

Today we started filming our our videos for scouting(12-18-yr-olds) in order to have them for the 40 days of purpose dates. It was so much fun and it also gave me the chance to whip out my Nikon for the first time and yet it happened to rain on us! Don't worry-the camera was fine. I was supposed to have meeting with the owner of Atlantis, the place Dave Scheer and his band Agape are playing at, but the guy apparently forgot so i went out with Alexa to get a cell phone. The phone won't be ready until Monday afternoon though. Why it takes so long i still don't get but i guess that's dutch time scheduale for you. Findind the way around here to a lot of places is rough and as the Hays will be gone this weekend i won't be able to update again for a while. I still am constantly tired and miss all things american maybe too much at times. Like mt truck. I can envision it sitting out in front yearning to be used by an 18-yr-old with a liscense. Ready to take Bat Girl and Door Stop to pick up another lighter on our way to 4-bucks to meet the rest of the group as I pick up my free coffee to make everyone else jealous ;) Man I miss my truck! The XBOX still isn't up and running yet either which makes me sad as in my house i can't watch any comforting american dvd's. My roommate is normally gone and we each have our own living areas so the house is really huge. Huge and quiet and far far away..where no one has gone before. Sorry, i've been in a weird mood recently. Anyways i guess i'll keep you all informed as to what's going on..and mom, i know i haven't talked to you since i got here but i'm fine and i'll call as soon as i can.
May HE bless you to be a blessing --Alicia

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALICIA!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!!!!

ahhh but i'm so excited that i got to read something you wrote while you were in HOLLAND...and i'm SUPER SYCHED that you are safe and that you have housing and all that jazz. oh man i miss you so much...the first tuesday night without you...STUNK THE BIG ONE...well i mean it was fine but ahh i miss you so much. i hold "The Message" just because i know that at one time, you held it, too.

Alicia i wish you the best and you are in my prayers. i hope your knee keeps up...and try not to lose your texanisity.

love always, BAiLEY (the one you left behind :( ...)

p.s. NO WORRIES! i talked to your truck today...and boy does she miss you or what! she's looking good...still looking old...but good at that...she loves you!

---did you read my letter??
texastommygirl@hotmail.com - email
boldlettersbailey - xanga
bahbahbahbailey - aim
and you have my phone numberrrr...RIGHT??

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what... guess what... guess what... guess what...

Ummmmm... well I sort of forgot.

BUt anYway my lighter has almost run out of butane

John refused to give me gum today...

Glad to sEE thAt you're doing well again

Guess who???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home