1.2.05

Food and Fellowship

Zip-a-dee do-da...

IN case you haven't yet heard, the XBOX's are out of commission. The electricity in the house acted up so the fuses were blown in both of them. On the other hand I now have my phone and am starting to grasp where exactly everything is in the overall sense. This morning I went to a bible study that is held in English and it was so awesome. There is another lady from Texas there so I could talk in Spanish as well as about things back home. It was so great to be involved in a group and study the word while understanding what everyone else was saying in English! I am going to my first church team leader meeting tomorrow and got recruited to lead it. It's a little weird since I haven't been to one before but we'll see how it goes. I found a soup recipe online from my Great-aunt's restaurant down in San Antonio so Alexa and I are making it for dinner tomorrow at the Hays's house. Youth Contact and Scouting are going well and the church is turning full swing into the 40 days of purpose campaign which commences this upcoming Sunday. I'm in charge of Scouting Friday so I will have to see how everything goes. In the mean time I am enjoying getting back in touch with people from last time like mark who used to have a problem with Turks. I haven't made it back to the pool-hall yet but intend on doing so soon. How's everything over there? Hope Tuesday night goes well and I can't wait to hear from everyone soon! In HIS hand, Alicia

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Laura said...

always post a link to aunt mary's recipes! the yummy goodness must be shared :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/greatchefs/recipes/soup/wesoptre.html

here you go baby...this is our great-aunt's recipe. it went well. alicia

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Maria said...

i love you

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved seeing your pictures. Even nice weather....the best is yet to come.
mom

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great now I'm hungry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home