7.6.05

Swirling tales

I don't have too much time but i just wanted to let all of you know from me before you heard it through the grapevine. I am currently in Switzerland. Yes, myself, guido, delaja, and jean did get in a car accident on the way here but we are all fine. God protected us as on the Autobahn we were only traveling at 40km/hr in stop and go traffic. Guido had a cut on his head and is now fine and the rest of us are just still tired and slightly sour. We cannot get the car repaired here so we will be here longer planning on taking the train on sat. All is good. God is SO good. I'll be back to my duties in Dutch-land soon enough. As for now, i am looking forward to talking with Jean, Guido and Delaja about what all is going on in there lives and what is to come in the future. In HIS hands, Alicia

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Maria said...

i'm praying for you. say hi to jean and everyone for me. you should be getting a package in a week or so, you know what to do with it all. love you! BE SAFE!

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

awesome!!1 thanks kiddo, we really are all fine just so you know ;) Anywho, can you try and see if you can score a copy of Beauty and the Beast for me (or kayle if your reading this *hint!* love ya, spartacus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home