12.4.05

Blij Blij BLIJ!!!

ik ben zoooo blij!

Esther who i met last time and i have just talked for the first time and she is joining youth contact for this evening's movie night! I have been pretty busy lately and these next few weeks are not showing any sign of slowing down. Next week, i have to go leave the country because it is my halfway mark. I am leading the youth contact small group tomorrow and will attempt to shove everything i learned about moving from head to heart into an hour study. I am ready to type and yet nothing is really coming to mind. Ariel and i are meeting weekly and trying to help each other with all that is going on in our lives. I am the unofficial official further finish band photographer now and am doing a photo shoot for them on friday before scouting. staff meeting tomorrow. soccer game thursday...and the cycle goes on... love you all, -the misplaced texan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home