19.4.05

Alls great in'it

Well, in case you couldn't tell...

Right now i am almost halfway through with my Holland adventures. Because of a pact with the European Union, US visitors are only allowed in for 3 months so i am in Rugby, England right now visiting my old photojournalism teacher. Things these past few weeks have been so crazy. Last wed. went very well as it is a topic that tending to hit close to home for so many members. We played soccer at scouting on friday..well i attempted...and had 2 guys walk up and join us and then decide to stay for Ariel's lesson too. the church directory is almost finished and things are still so busy for me right now. I haven't had a free day in a while but i am loving it. My college is decided...Arizona State. Lately God has been teaching me a lot and i'm both scared and excited to see what he has in store with this. My parents come in two weeks and are leading scouting which will be a very nice break for ariel as i am leading games and he is doing the study. I went to Ilse's soccer game this past week which was a lot of fun and then there was a movie, pool, frisbee, and ALOT of talks with certain people of whom i will ask you to pray for. Things are still tight financially though so i am thankful to those of you who have already stepped up. my week is full and even now i have editing to do. check out www.hollandpics.tk for my latest shots! I'll be in touch, Alicia

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Laura said...

did anyone tell you that the U.K. is in the EU? They don't use the EU monetary system, but the British are in the EU... maybe you should plan a trip to Switzerland. Or Croatia. Or Turkey.

Love you. Call me back. I didn't understand your message!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

too late. England works with the visa thing though so that is where i am. plus, it would cost money to go to those other places and i wouldn't have a free place to stay. Turkey is only a 19 euro trip but again...no free place to stay. love you too of ik hou ook van jou. tot zo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home