21.2.05

Phenomenon

Is that a song?!? *wink*

So, sundays are my busiest and most consistant days when it comes to my 'workload', Yesterday i got up after not getting, well...as much sleep as i could have, and went to church. The service was fine as we are still continuing the 40 days campaign. (side note: please keep the prayer requests i mentioned last time in mind as well as the fact i am leading youth contact next week!) Ariel and I went to go edit the scouting video for this friday by way of dropping by to cut someone's hair. 50 min. of biking later, we made it to where we were going to video edit. The video looks really good...that's the positive. We started biking back the 50 min. to the scouting building...and then it stuck, like lightning on a crisp night sky, like a whip in dead silence, like...like a bike tire leaking air after you had put four patches on it last week! Yes, the tiger's tire had once again failed in its mission. so here i am, not in egmond but at the hoenderdaals. Waiting until 1pm for the shop to open to buy a new part for my tire. Youth Contact went pretty well last night. and yeah, things are going pretty well. This new guy, Jean, is actually loaning me his dvd player for our scouting party on sat. and just until whenever! yea!!! the great thing is it can play my cd's too! i am so excited. Well, i better start on my trek to De Mare to aquire some bike parts. Doei!

6 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the joy of bike breakdowns...... did you purchase steel belted tires? i miss the bike riding!!!! love you, mrs g

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

I'm going to Amsterdam sometime soon to see daniel and margriet again. ester is involved in youth contact. i saw arno once when he came justy to say hi and i ran into karsten at the pool hall one night. i'm still trying to reach the others but a few are on extended leave.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

i don't want to put my actual one online but this links to it. alicia@youthcontact.nl

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Maria said...

hey, how will i get the sweatshirts? also, do you have the list of food for me to give to your mom?

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUESS WHO??????????
my name starts with a K
and ends with an EILA
GOOD HINT?
I MISS YOU.
SO COME BACK.
HOW'S HOLLAND?
EVERYTHING YOU DREAMED OF AND MORE???
www.xanga.com/sick_out

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUESS WHO??????????
my name starts with a K
and ends with an EILA
GOOD HINT?
I MISS YOU.
SO COME BACK.
HOW'S HOLLAND?
EVERYTHING YOU DREAMED OF AND MORE???
www.xanga.com/sick_out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home