15.3.05

Step by Step...

Wow, God is truly amazing me.

I hope i am in the last stages of sickness as this next week is very busy for me. This morning, i picked up Dave and his DJ from the airport in Amsterdam. Alexa is now sick with what i had and is missing the majority of her exams. I'm trying to take care of her as well as Dave and Mark by biking between Alkmaar and Heiloo. Tomorrow i am leading our 40 days small group since Mattias is in America and Ariel can't. The concert is thursday and that is what is mainly flooding my mind. I am a little concerned financially as i said before since the plane tickets cost way more than the deal i thought i had 'in the bag.' We haven't reached our wanted number of ticket sales yet we have sold over 60 to a group of Greeks over here for a week as exchange students. PLEASE pray for the concert and all i have on scheduale for Dave and Mark to do over this next week that they might glorify God to the fullest. Also pray for financial things to be taken care of and if you wish to give more to this Dutch cause then give my parent's a tax-deductable check made out to CBC and they will make sure it reaches the right place. Pray for my peace of mind as i tend to favor stressing in these times as well as a full recovery of health. I hope everything is going well over there. May He continue to bless you to be a blessing...In HIS grace, Alicia a.k.a. Gummy

6 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Deleted said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Deleted said...

Um, gummy? how did THAT come around?

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

The Dutch gum over here stinks and after playing softball for 11 years i have aquired a taste for gum. I always have a pack on me and a few people over here tend to think that is just funny.

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I am in Amerika right now. the gum over here is awefull. i can't understand how you guys like it...

Mattias

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is Matt M* there with you now?

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is Matt Millard there with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home